Since I was in Concord to have lunch with some colleagues, I decided to track down a historic building. The Elworthy House was built in 1912–13 for Herbert H. Elworthy, who was then Mayor of Concord, his wife Annie (Brawand) Elworthy, and their four sons. During the 1970s and 1980s, it was converted for use as a church and child-care facility, but was restored to its original configuration in 1988–89 and is currently used for commercial purposes.
- Location: 2118 East Street, Concord, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 26mm, 36mm, 60mm & 68mm
- FNumber: 11
- Exposure Times: 1/125, 1/250, 1/200 & 1/200
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Shade
- Sensitivity (ISO): 400
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed