It’s Tuesday, back in Concord for lunch with some colleges from my Premenos days. This, the Barnett House is located at the Southeast corner of East and Pacheco Streets at 2080 East Street. The house was built by David Levinson and gets its name from subsequent owners George and Florence Barnett. For many years it served prominent families as a private residence. It is currently used for commercial purposes and under some renovations.
- Location: 2080 East Street, Concord, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 36mm, 60mm, 52mm & 52mm
- FNumber: 11, 11, 5.6 & 5.6
- Exposure Times: 1/50, 1/100, 1/320 & 1/320
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Cloudy
- Sensitivity (ISO): 200
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed