There is no historic data on this building downtown Antioch, however it is one of the better looking old buildings, having some very interesting and well preserved decorative architectural features. I wish I knew the exact terms for those features, I just love the type of crown molding millwork and that top centerpiece.
- Location: Antioch, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 39mm, 157mm, 68mm & 157mm
- FNumber: 6.3
- Exposure Time: 1/1250, 1/1250, 1/1250 & 1/800
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 200
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed