Another Tuesday at The Willows Shopping Center in Concord for lunch with some colleagues. I took the opportunity to experiment a bit more with taking photos in the Portrait format.
As I discovered yesterday, framing is much more difficult. My approach today was to use a wall to one side of the photo to be used to add perspective in the framing of the elements in the center. It worked out well for photo # 2, photos 1 & 2 are OK, but I wish the wall should have been leaning in a bit more. The last photo was taken for fun.
- Location: Concord, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 75mm, 52mm, 52mm & 36mm
- FNumber: 11, except #1 = 14
- Exposure Time: 1/160
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 100