Walked this morning up to the top of the Fishing Reservoir’s Dam in Contra Loma Park. Great views of the foothills in the background. The water level is rather low. Noticed the stones along the border, the lighter stones are normally under the water. BONUS: The last two photos are of an otter that was looking for his breakfast.
- Location: Antioch, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (#1–3) & Sony 75–300mm F/4.5–5.6 (#4–6)
- Focal Length (FF): 24mm, 158mm, 108mm, 193mm, 450mm & 450mm
- FNumber: 11
- Exposure Time: 1/250, 1/125, 1/320, 1/100, 1/100 & 1/60
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 100
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed