Stopped by the Bay Point Shoreline Regional Park on my way to Concord. Was lucky to see these two gliding through the sky. The first three photos are of a turkey vulture and the last one looks like a broad-winged hawk.
- Location: Bay Point, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 157mm
- FNumber: 8
- Exposure Time: 1/400, 1/400, 1/400 & 1/640
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0.7, except #4=0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 100
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed