You may have noticed that I lately spend time at the East Bay Regional Park District. It is not just a great way for landscape photography, but also great for healthful recreation, such as walking along the trails. There are a total of 119,000 acres in 65 parks, including over 1,250 miles of trails.
Today I visited the Contra Loma Regional Park, entering from the South side to gain access to the Foothill Trails. These photos were taken along the Lake View Trail, which is about 250 feet above the parking lot.
- Location: Antioch, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 24mm, 39mm, 36mm & 75mm
- FNumber: 8
- Exposure Time: 1/400, 1/400, 1/400 & 1/800
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 100