Back at Contra Loma Regional Park to walk up to the LakeView Trail’s Vista Point, 500ft above sea level. Using the shorter path, 0.5 miles to walk up 350ft, last 400ft to walk are the hardest as the increase is 100ft. Going back down was actually harder, even for using longer path, 0.75 mile. These photos were taken from the Vista Point.
- Location: Antioch, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 36mm, 52mm, 52mm & 24mm
- FNumber: 8
- Exposure Time: 1/800, 1/500, 1/500 & 1/500
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 100
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed