Dianne and I decided to take an early 2.5 mile walk around the Contra Loma Reservoir, encounter some friends along the way. Instead of using my Sony SLT I took my lighter Lumix DMZ-ZS7 camera with me.
- Location: Antioch, CA
- Camera: Lumix DMZ-ZS7
- Lens Model: LEICA 4.1–49.2/1:3.3–4.9
- Focal Length (FF): 24mm, 300mm, 300mm & 37mm
- FNumber: 8
- Exposure Time: 1/640, 1/500, 1/500 & 1/320
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Auto
- Metering Mode: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Sensitivity (ISO): 125, 80, 80 & 80
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed