Time to check on the progress of the work on widening Highway 4. It has been a month since the last set of photos taken from the G-Street bridge. There has been a lot of progress, both road surfaces have been completed, all that is needed is to add the concrete center divider-walls before opening all four lanes for each direction from Somersville Road to at least L Street if not A Street.
- Location: Antioch, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 112mm, 157mm, 157mm, 52mm, 157mm & 52mm
- FNumber: 11
- Exposure Time: 1/200, 1/320, 1/320, 1/400, 1/320 & 1/400
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 100
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed