Today I visited Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve. I was specially interested to take some photos of the Somerville Townsite, where during the mid 1850s–1900s the homes of this active coal mining community used to be. The Roseville Cemetery, last photo, is a popular place to visit. I plan to go there very soon.
- Location: Antioch, CA
- Camera: Sony SLT-A77V
- Lens Model: Sony DT 16–105mm F/3.5–5.6 (SAL–16105)
- Focal Length (FF): 24mm, except #4 = 157mm
- FNumber: 11
- Exposure Time: 1/250, 1/160, 1/250 & 1/250
- Exposure Mode: Auto bracket
- Exposure Program: Manual
- Exposure Bias Value: 0
- Metering Mode: Pattern
- White Balance: Daylight (Sunny)
- Sensitivity (ISO): 100
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed